For the last time this year, the international Kemphans are dispersing to serve their homeland. In the final act of the international period for this calendar year, ten players once again received a call-up from their national coach.
For ten of our players, the upcoming international period not only adds a prestigious international cap to their CV, but for three of them, a potential Westerlo duel is also on the menu. The U21 team of Belgium, featuring Lucas Stassin and Tuur Rommens in the squad, will face the Scottish U21 team of Adedire Mebude. Additionally, more Westerlo blood can be found in the U19 selection of our Red Devils with the presence of Arthur Piedfort.
Other youth selections include Matija Frigan (Croatia U21) and Emin Bayram (Turkey U21).
Erdon Daci, along with his North Macedonian teammates, is gearing up for a top confrontation with Italy, which, a few days later, will also be the opponent of the Ukrainian stalwart Sergiy Sydorchuk in the exciting qualification group C towards the 2024 European Championship.
Across the pond, Jordan Bos (Australia) and Bryan Reynolds (American Olympic Team) will exchange their Westerlo attire twice for their national team colors in two international matches.
Upcoming matches for our Kemphans:
- Slovenia U19 vs Belgium U19: Wednesday, November 15
- Slovakia U21 vs Croatia U21: Thursday, November 16
- Australia vs Bangladesh: Thursday, November 16
- Belgium U21 vs Scotland U21: Friday, November 17
- Turkey U21 vs Slovenia U21: Friday, November 17
- Italy vs North Macedonia: Friday, November 17
- Belgium vs Albania: Saturday, November 18
- North Macedonia vs England: Monday, November 20
- Belarus U21 vs Croatia U21: Monday, November 20
- Ukraine vs Italy: Monday, November 20
- USA Olympic Team vs Morocco: Tuesday, November 21
- Hungary U21 vs Scotland U21: Tuesday, November 21
- Turkey U21 vs Norway U21: Tuesday, November 21
- Belgium U21 vs Spain U21: Tuesday, November 21
- Palestine vs Australia: Tuesday, November 21