On 20 August, after a long time, we can welcome you back to our beautiful stadium to attend the first home game of the season against RWDM.
To be able to return to ’t Kuipje, there are some things you need to take into account. The most important is that we work with the Covid Safe Ticket. This means that in addition to your season ticket you will also need a valid certificate to enter the stadium.
There are a few possibilities to obtain this certificate. We list them below for you:
- You have a vaccination certificate: you have been fully vaccinated for more than 2 weeks.
- You have a recovery certificate of less than 6 months (11 days after and max 180 days after positive PCR test).
- You have had a PCR test, with a negative result: validity = day of test plus 2 days.
- You are younger than 12 years old.
- You have had a rapid antigen test carried out by medically trained personnel, with a negative result: validity = day of test plus 1 day.
You can find out how this will all work at our club via the link below.
If you have any questions about the Covid Safe Ticket, please visit our fan and ticket shop. On Wednesday 18 August there will also be an information moment at our club.