De Merodedreef 189, 2260 Westerlo (België)
by E313/A13 Antwerpen-Luik:
- Take the exit Geel-West
- Follow de N19 direction Westerlo-Diest for 3km
- At the first red lights (Zammel-Geel) you go to the right
- You’ll find ’t Kuipje after 1200m on your right.
By A2 Leuven-Genk-Aken:
- Take the exit (22) Aarschot and turn here to R25 left
- Stay on the main road and go to the N19 direction Herselt-Westerlo-Geel
- Stay on the track and drive via Herselt to Westerlo. The stadium is located after the second traffic lights (after 400m) on your left.
Holders of a parking card can park on car park 1 and 2. The entrance for both car parks is on the Merodedreef (as indicated on the photo). This is the first entrance to the sports ground if you come from Westerlo Centre.
Bus parking for visitors is provided behind the artificial turf pitch in the street Goorakker. Visiting supporters with a personal vehicle can park freely in the streets around the stadium. Buses and personal vehicles need to turn into Breerijt at the intersection Breerijt – Zandberg (for the second hand bookshop ’t Profijtelijk Boekske) (left if you come from Arschot – Olen, right if you come from direction Geel).